Winter Wonderland Mini-Sessions | November 22nd
Paperwork and Information
- Mini Session Client Form and Agreement. This is extremely important as it helps me get ready for your session.
- Review and/or print price brochure.
- Wardrobe inspiration! <– a must see!
- Ladies, sometimes it helps to ease the stress of getting ready to get a quick blow-out before your session. They’re relaxing, fun and will make you feel great at your session without the commitment of a new haircut! There are several in the Houston Area that you can check out
- Peruse the designs in our card store via Minted!
- If you are reading this then you have already made your deposit for your 2015 premium session
- After your session, you will be given the option to pick out your 5 included images for me to edit. You will also be able to decide if you want to purchase any additional images at this time ($25 per additional image). Payments for extra files can be made by cash, check, or credit card via square or PayPal at the session only.
- The session cost covers a maximum of 4 people.
- Session is held in our downtown location on Main St., you are responsible for parking. Meters will be running all day on Saturdays until 6PM.
- Coupons and credits are no longer accepted for mini sessions.
- Please make all checks payable to Minnette D Photography.
- Your digital files will be ready and available for digital download by November 30th. They will also be automatically uploaded to our Minted store for easier access.
The Downtown Studio
- The studio is located at 110 Main Street Suite #200, Houston, Texas 77002.
- The closest street parking is on Franklin between Travis and Main.
- There are two small lots catty-corner to each other on Travis and Franklin.
- There is also street parking on Commerce between Fannin and Main.
- The meters WILL be running from 7am to 6pm.
- To save time on parking, the Parkmobile App can be downloaded (for free) for iPhone and Andriod to pay all parking meter fees from your phone.
- IMPORTANT: Minnette D Photography is NOT responsible for parking fines/parking boots. Parking fees are completely your responsibility.
- Here is the GPS location on google maps
- The entrance to the studio faces Main St. There is a brown glass paned door that will take you up to the second floor, door on your left.
- Please plan to arrive a few minutes early. I will only have 15 minute breaks between sessions in case there is any overlap.
Modern and cool. Sparkly yet woodsy. Snowy and comfy. Most definitely clean and minimalistic so that you and your smiles are the focus of the photos. I cannot wait for you to see it!
- Let’s definitely touch base before your session! If you don’t hear from me by the day before your session at the latest, please CALL ME at 713-965-4209! (Please do not text this number, thank you!)
- Like me on Facebook and/or follow me on to see any of your sneak peeks right away!
**Please not that all content and images in this site and links provided are protected by copyright and are not to be copied/used for purposes outside of our session, whole or in part.**